We are pleased to announce that shortly our Self Help Blog Spot will be sponsoring a Federal Tax/ IR$ Forum, lead by Ron Reale, our Feature Editor, who is also a long term freelance paralegal and enrolled agent in the IRS, representing individuals and business organizations on tax audits and appeals.
At Press Time, Ron Reale said..."I am excited about launching the Tax Forum here on Self Help Blog Spot, and promise that the forum will not be boring, but rather Bold, and yes! may even be controversial when it needs to be. I intend to lead a straight forward forum, which does not skirt any related questions, but rather seeks to provide truthful, straight forward answers, even to the tough questions, like, is the federal tax system voluntary or mandatory here in the United States? This will be the first subject I will address in an upcoming blog...and wait until the followers hear the answer, taken right from title 26 of the United States Tax Code...this tax forum promises to be educational, at times controversial and even exciting...we should have alot of fun...don't miss it, join us!"
No comments:
Post a Comment