Hi all!
I am Ron Reale, and I am pleased to accept the offer of becoming a part of the "Team" here at Selfhelpcoach528.com, in the position of Feature Editor-in-Chief. I know that in the days ahead my presence as part of the Team, will bring joy to our Friends as you follow the diverse subjects we cover in our Blogs.
As you already know the theme of our Blog is focused on "self-help", and coaching you our friends on the importance of developing a self-help life management program, which will undeniably give each of you who follows us a better life style, while assisting you tremendiously in coping with life's daily challenges, including your personal, social, and business ones.
I myself have had a very interesting life journey thus far and could never have made it alone...I had my blessings, I had my angels, and yes! I had the help of "God". You each of you it is much the same...sure the fine details of each of our journeys, differ, however nonetheless they are as identical as they are different.
Well....I just mean for this posting to be a "Hearty", hello...and I look forward to sharing with all of our Friends here at "Self Help Coach528".
Ron Reale
No comments:
Post a Comment